First Time Home Buyers
The secret to getting ahead is getting started.Mark Twain
Your First Home Is Special…
Doing something for the first time can seem like a daunting task, especially as a first time home buyer since you will be purchasing one of the biggest assets you will own. As first time home buyers, you may be familiar with how the buying process works, but not enough to feel confident on the subject. Escrow, counter offers, contingencies, appraisals … what are all of these things and why are they important?
Whether or not you are familiar with these terms, The Prestige Team believes that your first home buying experience should be a fun and exciting experience! We take great care in ensuring our clients are well prepared for each step of the home buying process. From getting preapproved, developing a search criteria for your future home, and ultimately guiding you through the intricacies of the purchase contract, we make it a priority to ensure our clients are well informed and have a pleasant experience throughout the process!
With over 20 years of experience, we know that first time home buyers are often in the most competitive market segment. For that reason, it is crucial to have a fundamental understanding of how you can compete in today’s market. The Prestige Team provides all of that and more! It all starts with you and your goals. As Mark Twain once said: “The secret to getting ahead is getting started”
Are you ready to get started?
WHERE DO I START?
- Establish The Budget - Getting Prequalified
- One of the first thing we have our clients do is get preapproved by a lender. We do this to ensure we are looking within your spending budget and to make sure you dont fall in love with something you cant afford! We work closely with a number of lenders that can perform and compete in today’s market. Start your preapproval today using the form below!
- Finding Your Home - Developing a Search Criteria
- Once we know the budget we can work with, we can start narrowing down what kind of homes fit your wants and needs. We will help you discover what your needs are for a home and provide you with the right tools you need to help us find your new home!
- Submitting Offers - Escrow
- After we have identified a home that fits your wants and needs, its time to start submitting offers! The Prestige Team takes great care to ensure our clients fully understand all of the paperwork we encounter throughout the transaction. We sit down and read over contracts, disclosures, reports, and anything else we determine is of importance so that our clients are informed and confident about their potential purchase.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Start with step 1 and get pre-qualified with New American Funding!
Connect With Us!
Have a question about real estate? There is nothing like talking things over with an expert! We are a resource of knowledge to our clients and extend that courtesy to you!
Schedule a consultation to speak with us by clicking the button below!
Ready now? Call us: 310.936.MOVE