SAN PEDRO HOMES FOR SALE
Living in San Pedro
If you are looking to move, search San Pedro Real Estate listings by using our search bar above!
San Pedro is a small community located on the southern tip of Los Angeles County just west of Long Beach. This tight nit community has a small town vibe with a modern day flare, with many outstanding places that make it an attractive place to work, live and play, including fabulous beaches bordering the Pacific Ocean, the Port of Los Angeles, parks, historical monuments, museums, aquariums, restaurants, shopping, historical downtown area and the new LA Waterfront due to be completed in 2020.
Home to popular points of interest such as the Korean Bell of friendship, Ports ‘O Call Village (currently being renovated with the waterfront), Point Fermin Park, Fort McArthur Military Museum, Vincent Thomas Bridge, Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, and Maritime Museum, San Pedro has a little bit of everything!
San Pedro is home to many local businesses and empoyers. The Port of Los Angeles has employed many San Pedro long shoreman over the years, but more high paying jobs are en route. The LA Waterfront project has much of the town in a buzz, with new projects and investors coming to town daily!
No other area in the county offers breath-taking ocean views of the Pacific from the low $600,000s. San Pedro real estate has been one of Los Angeles County's best kept secrets, but the rumor is out! San Pedro was the winner of the 2017 Curbed Cup, knocking off Burbank from 2016! Inquire with us today for more details about the San Pedro Real Estate Market!
Just Listed San Pedro Real Estate
"What's Mine Worth?" - Find out Instantly!
No Spam, No Calls, Just Your Instant Valuation Report!
Types of Real Estate
- Vacant Land: Undeveloped plot of land, typically without any structures or utilities.
- New Construction: Coming in 2020, San Pedro has an abundance of active construction projects.
- Lofts: Very open floorplans in condo style living.
- Condo: Generally a multiple level building containing individual attached units. Some have garages.
- Townhouse: Smaller buildings, many single story, attached homes generally with garages. These are more like traditional single family homes, only with shared walls.
- Single Family: The Traditional house not attached to another. We have one, two and three story homes here.
San Pedro Schools
San Pedro is part of the Los Angeles Unified School District, which is the largest in the state and second in the country by student count. There is an abundance of Schools, both public and private that service San Pedro.
Click on a school name below for more information.
San Pedro Elementary Schools:
- Taper Avenue Elementary School
- Park Western Place Elementary School
- Crestwood Street Elementary School
- Barton Hill Elementary School
- Holy Trinity School & Preschool
- Seventh Street Elementary School
- Mary Star-The Sea Elementary
- Cabrillo Avenue Elementary School
- 15th Street Elementary School
- Leland Street Elementary School
- South Shores Elementary School
- Point Fermin Elementary School
- White Point Elementary School
San Pedro Middle Schools:
San Pedro High Schools:
San Pedro Parks
San Pedro is home to a number of different parks, playing fields, and beaches. Click below to learn more about the local parks!
- Alma Park
- Averill Park
- Bandini Canyon Park
- Cabrillo Beach
- Deane Dana Friendship Community Regional Park & Nature Center
- Field of Dreams
- Harbor Highlands Park
- Joan Milke Flores Park
- John S. Gibson Jr. Park
- Lookout Point Park
- Peck Park
- Plaza Park
- Royal Palms State Beach
- San Pedro Plaza Park
- White Point Park
- White Point/Royal Palms County Beach
San Pedro Jobs
San Pedro is home to many local businesses and empoyers. The Port of Los Angeles has employed many San Pedro long shoreman over the years, but more high paying jobs are en route!
Looking to find employment in San Pedro? Start Here:
San Pedro Realtor Reviews
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONTACT US!
There is nothing like talking with an agent face to face when going over your real estate goals.
Whether you are going through your first purchase/sale, or adding/subtracting from your real estate portfolio, we are happy to listen to your situation!
Every case is different and we are more than happy to meet with you to discuss your options!
Keller Williams - LA Harbor
28901 S Western Ave #139,
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
Cell Phone (310) 251-2883
Office Phone (310) 707-2186
Fax (310) 519-9980