RANCHO PALOS VERDES HOMES FOR SALE
Living in Rancho Palos Verdes
If you are looking to move, search Rancho Palos Verdes homes for sale using our search bar above!
The city of Rancho Palos Verdes, also commonly referred to as ‘RPV’, is a suburb located at the southern tip of Los Angeles County situated in the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
RPV is best known for its large homes and lots, breath-taking views of Malibu, the Santa Monica Mountains, Beach Cities, Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island and The Port of Los Angeles. The Palos Verdes area, which includes Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, and Rolling Hills Estates, is one of the prime horse property areas Los Angeles. RPV is also part of the highly sought after Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District.
RPV is home to about 43,000 residents, has an A+ rating, and ranks #12 in best places to raise a family in Los Angeles according to nitch.com. Learn more about RPV below!
- 1 Living in Rancho Palos Verdes
- 2 Just Listed Rancho Palos Verdes Real Estate
- 3 "What's Mine Worth?" - Find out Instantly!
- 4 Rancho Palos Verdes Real Estate Areas
- 5 Rancho Palos Verdes Schools
- 6 Rancho Palos Verdes Parks
- 7 Horse Property Info & Resources
- 8 Horse Property Homes For Sale
- 9 Team Reviews
- 10 Start Your Search!
Just Listed Rancho Palos Verdes Real Estate
"What's Mine Worth?" - Find out Instantly!
No Spam, No Calls, Just Your Instant Valuation Report!
Rancho Palos Verdes Schools
Rancho Palos Verdes is part of the Palos Verdes Unified School District (PVUSD) , which ranks in the top 2% of the nation and ranks #8 out of 481 school districts in California. Click the school name below for more information.
*Note: The Eastview area was annexed from Los Angeles (San Pedro) by the city of Rancho Palos Verdes in 1983. However, the school district was never changed to PV Schools. Since Eastview is technically part of the Los Angeles Unified School District, students in this area have the OPTION* to attend PVUSD or LAUSD.
*Contact us for more information.
- Crestwood Street Elementary School
- Soleado Elementary School
- Mira Catalina Elementary School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- Montemalaga Elementary School
- Dapplegray Elementary School
- Rancho Vista Elementary School
- Silver Spur Elementary School
- Cornerstone School at Pedregal
Rancho Palos Verdes Parks
Rancho Palos Verdes is home to a vast number of parks with all kinds different amenities to offer. From playgrounds, ball fields, views, BBQs, beaches, and more!
Beach Access Parks
- Abalone Cove Shoreline Park
- Founders Park
- Rancho Palos Verdes Beach
- Frank A. Vanderlip Park
- Point Vicente Park
- Pelican Cove Park
Parks with Views
- Marilyn Ryan Sunset Point Park
- Green Hills Memorial Park
- Del Cerro Park
- Martingale Trailhead Park
- Ladera Linda Park
- Miraleste Park
- Grandview Park
- Vista Catalina Park
- Harter Park
- Ryan Park
- Clovercliff Park
- Fred Hesse, Jr. Community Park
Parks with Playgrounds
- Fred Hesse, Jr. Community Park
- Eastview Park
- Ladera Linda Community Center
- Robert E. Ryan Community Park
Horse Property Info & Resources
Rancho Palos Verdes is home to a number of horseback riding trails and properties zoned for horses. Horseback riding enthusiasts will enjoy a number of trails and accommodations specific to horses, such as riding clubs, horse sidewalks, riding events, competitions and more! See the categories below for more information!
Popular Horseback Riding Trails
- Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail
- Paintbrush Trail to Portugese Bend
- Klondike and Portuguese Canyon Trail
- Burma Road Trail
- Forrestal Preserve Loop
Horse Clubs & Associations
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Horseman's Association
- Portuguese Bend Riding Club
- Portuguese Bend Pony Club
- Palos Verdes Stable
- Callie Bell Performance Horses
Equestrian Maps (Areas zoned for Horses)